Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Result of Hundreds of Hours on the Internet


I spend way too much time on the internet. But consequently I've come up with quite a collection of sites and videos. You've probably already seen a lot of these, but they're fun to see again and they're might be a few you haven't seen.


These videos made me teary-eyed:




These videos made me lol while I was rofl:


I've spent hours watching AFHVs


















Funny little people videos








Toddler makes a speech

Websites:

msnbc.com This is where I get my news when I'm on the internet

freedocumentaries.org Not the best selection, but it's free

http://kirstenjosh.blogspot.com/ I've visited my sister's blog, more or less, everday for the past year. By the way, I have about 30 views everyday. I'm thinking the majority of these come from my sister's blog. So, cool that you guys know my sister. If you ever want to know any embarrassing stories of Kirsten I can probably hook you up. I'm pretty sure that's my duty as her little brother.

This is one of my really good friend's blog, Scotty. I'd describe his blog as not what you'd expect.


Demotivational posters Some of these are pg-13 rated

Neopets My sister and I had like 200,000 neo points.

I love this blog.


There you have it. This is the result of hundreds of hours on the internet. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jacob, I love this post so much. I really want to let you know how much I love reading your blog. It makes me so happy.

I know how you love a good nugatory comment. I hope you enjoyed it.

Jacob said...

Sam, YOU'RE a nuggietory.

I've enjoyed all the comments I've gotten and I can't think of one that's been useless.

Zane said...

bacob. haha i enjoyed the post. i watched everysingle link. this is the first time ive spent a couple hours watchin videos on youtube. if only for a second you converted me into your world.

Kirsten Krason said...

When I have five hours I will sit down and watch those videos. I am very interested.
p.s. How was your chicken last night?