Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me in 3

My first tag! I was tagged by Sister. K, here goes:

Joys:
* Learning a new word
* Warm Weather
* Listening to a song that I like

Fears:
* Realizing at the end of my life that I've been wrong all along
* Buttons or small beads
* Looking like an idiot

Goals:
* Be happy
* I want the world to be a better, not worse, place becuase of me.
* Get my undergrad degree and eventually go on to graduate school

Current Obsessions:
* Blogging
* Youtube.com, Reddit.com, and Digg.com
* Einstein

Random Facts:
* I'm pretty sure I had athletes feet a while ago (It's gone now. I promise.).
* My top 4 people: Jesus Christ, Socrates, Martin Luther King Jr., Thomas Jefferson
* I'm a vegetarian, but I'm a bad one.

Tagging:
* Nokes
* Dad
* Josh

P.S. Dear Sam, I promise I'll eventually get around to posting a good one.

1 comment:

John said...

You must not have seen what I did to Kirsten when she tagged me. Beware.