Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I like... Asians?

I came across a paper I had to write for english my sophomore year today. The paper was entitled, "Where I stand" and we were supposed to make a list of things that we liked, didn't care for, and believed. Here are some of the things I said:

I like... people who don't talk a lot, to buy stuff, asians, and lunch.
I don't care for... people who think they're hard when they're not, people who talk too much, sad people, woman's sports, people who are too nice, weird people, people who want to be my friend when I think they're annoying.
I believe that... the Jazz will win the NBA championship, people who disagree with me are wrong, most people are stupid.

K, so back then I disliked everyone, only liked buying stuff and lunch and... Asians? And my only beliefs were that the Jazz were good and that people were stupid. Recently a friend told me that what she remembers about me in high school was a conversation I had with her in the library where I talked about how many friends I had and how I didn't return their phone calls. Wow, aren't we glad we aren't who we were our Sophomore year in high school?

3 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

hahahaha this is hilarious. I love how you brought this back up. Oh, the days of High School. We thought we were so cool. Or maybe we wished we did.

PS
I love Asians too.

Kirsten Krason said...

I agree that I don't want to go back to how I was in High School. Most High School students think they are "too cool" and better then their peers. That's what is so great about College. Suddenly you are one of a million kids and most of them are better looking and cooler then you you. wake up call. I never have ever thought you thought you were "too cool" for the record.

Chantal said...

I can't believe you used to be that picky about people. haha. I bet the reason you were so intrested in asian at the time was because this was the year after you were flirting with me!